We are focus fit.
Locally owned-and-operated, co-founders Flint Minshew and Brian Campbell set out to create the area's premier fitness and training facility. With 23,000 square feet of state-of-the-art exercise equipment and amenities, Focus Fit is now the benchmark.
- We offer affordable fitness so we can be accessible to everyone. No excuses!
- We want fitness to be fun - focus fit is a stress-free zone.
- We aim to grow our community of members - a fellowship of like-minded individuals pursuing fitness and friendship. Belong to our community and it may change your life. Challenge each other to be the best version of yourselves!
- We take cleanliness very seriously - and we intend to prove it.
- We emphasize a friendly and professional staff - customer service is important to us!
- We strive to keep our members motivated, connected and engaged.
Club Features & Amenities.
We offer the finest strength and cardio equipment in the market, innovative small group training, and modern amenities.
- Life Fitness® and Hammer Strength® selectorized
and plate-loaded equipment
- unlimited HydroMassage®
- unlimited Tanning
- locker rooms with shower facilities
- 23,000 square feet with 3,000 small group training area
- open 7 days a week
- plenty of parking
- high-energy environment with leading edge audio and video technology
- 1-on-1 and small group training
- circuit training area
- functional training area
- rubber coated free weights
- stretch and abdominal area
- Life Fitness® cardio equipment with entertainment enhancements
The LFconnect™ app allows Apple® and Android™ devices to interact with compatible Life Fitness cardio and strength equipment. It tracks workouts, lets exercisers access personalized workouts, provides motivation, and serves as an in-workout display on cardio equipment.
You can even use the QR Reader on your smartphone to scan QR Codes on strength equipment for workout demonstration videos which educate the user on proper form to maximize results, and minimize the risk of workout-related injury.
For more on Life Fitness' workout demonstration videos, click here.